A Tree-Hugger Forsakes his Volvo for a Big White Pickup Truck

Silly Lawyer, Driving on the Beach is for Trucks, not Audis

If you look over the right outside mirror of my truck you might make out a dark blur. It's actually two jeeps trying to pull a black Audi out of the deep sand on the beach at Gordon's Pond. This silly lawyer from Philadelphia decided he was going to drive out onto the beach. Needless to say, he got stuck and we had a show. A crowd of big boisterous "fisherwomyn" all turned their chairs around to watch the spectacle.

You say you can't make out the Audi? That's because the photo was taken with my cell phone from quite a distance. My regular camera is being repaired...I took it into the ocean to snap some photos and a rogue wave swamped me. Luckily, I had taken the insurance.

No comments:

Followers